Sunday, January 2, 2011

Samy FAT FOAM Hair color

Hey guys! Okay so today I tried the new Samy FAT FOAM hair color in N9 Light blonde.
This hair coloring kit is great for beginners! I usually never color my hair myslef, but unfortunatley today I had to... but it's okay because this product works great! It comes with a bottle like shaker, samy FAT HAIR shampoo & conditioner, base solution, color powder, gloves & directions inside the bottle.
      So you're probably wondering what the bottle is for... well it's as easy and as simple as 1, 2, 3!
First you twist the cap off the bottle... which is suprisingly easy.
Second you pour the base solution in the bottle (as you would with normal hair color).
Third you pour the color powder in the bottle, then immediately twist the cap on the bottle.
After the cap is on the bottle tightly... you then SHAKE the bottle for 30 seconds!
Pretty cool right? After you shook the bottle, open it slowly & carefuly and BOOM! There's foam inside the bottle! Now from here it's pretty self explanitory. You lightly scoop some foam onto your fingertips and put the color on your roots, as you normally would with other hair colors. After all your roots are colored you cover the rest of your hair all the way to your tips! Then leave it for 30-40 minutes, rinse, shampoo & condition. Then WALAH! You're finished, with your new hair color.

Now was it successful for me? Yes, for the most part it was... but I have thick hair so the product didn't completely cover my whole head. I really should've bought a second box! Other than that little flaw, this product was suprisingly easy and fast! I would definitly recommend this product to people that usually never color their hair by themselves, or if you have never colored your hair before.
The results are definitly amazing! It's not even messy, and dosen't drip!

This product can be found at Walmart
for only $8.97 (being the normal price).

OVERALL RATING:★★★★ of 5.

1 comment:

  1. hey! thanks for your comment, and I am actually dyeing my hair again with this right now as I type this! I have a unexpected trip to vegas coming up in a few days and I need to make my hair look pretty. :) This time around however, I focused a lot more on the roots and darkish parts underneath, and had my little sister help apply it in the back. I'll make sure to take a picture when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete